The Master of Science in Construction Management develops upper-level management personnel for the construction industry, while helping students to pass the Certified Professional Constructor (CPC) examination administered by the American Institute of Constructors (AIC). Graduates are prepared with the necessary knowledge, skills, and experience to achieve success in the construction field.
- Construction Manager
- Project Administrator
- Building Services Engineer
- Baldwin & Shell Construction, Co
- CDI Contractors, LLC
- Nabholz Construction Corporation
- Arkansas Highway Department
- US Army Corps of Engineers
Request more information about the Construction Management program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.