The Doctorate in Education degree in Educational Administration and Supervision prepares graduates for leadership positions in schools, school districts, or state offices. Students may also prepare for Arkansas licensure as PK-12 principals, supervisors, or central office administrators. The programs include both classroom instruction and field experiences.
- PK-12 Principal
- Central Office Administrator
- Little Rock School District
- Jacksonville School District
- North Little Rock School District
- E-Stem Public Charter Schools, Inc.
Request more information about the Educational Administration and Supervision program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.