The Environmental Health Sciences program is designed to prepare students for a broad range of career opportunities in the environmental field, while also creating a foundation for those seeking graduate degrees. Our courses emphasize development of environmental skills in both field and laboratory settings. You will learn about permitting, impact analysis, restoration ecology, sampling, computer modeling, epidemiology, and more.
- Environmental Health Safety Manager
- Disaster Management Specialist
- Compliance Specialist
- United States Geological Survey
- Stuart Petroleum Testers, Inc.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Request more information about the Environmental Health Sciences program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.