Both a Master of Arts and a Doctor of Education in Higher Education are offered. The Master of Arts degree is designed for students who are interested in entering or expanding their potential for attaining leadership positions in the field of higher education. Students choose from one of the three concentration areas: College Student Affairs, Two-Year College Teaching, or Health Professions. The Doctor of Education is a highly personalized experience, focusing on each student’s specific needs and aspirations. A strong interdisciplinary element provides flexibility and a broad knowledge base. Concentrations are offered in higher education administration, student affairs administration, two-year college leadership (offered fully online), and faculty leadership.
- Master of Arts in Higher Education
- Doctor of Education in Higher Education
- Vice Chancellor
- Student Affairs Director
- Director of Education
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of Central Arkansas
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Harding University, Inc.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Request more information about the Higher Education program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.