This graduate degree emphasizes critical thinking about mass media content and its effects on the public as well as journalistic and strategic communication practices. Learn to analyze and conduct scholarly research in mass communication and how to write and present the results of such research to both scholarly and non-scholarly audiences. Our program enhances professional skills in strategic communication/public relations, multi-platform storytelling, production, reporting, and media research and theory. This degree is offered in person and fully online.
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication
- Mass Media Research Track
- Professional Mass Media Track
- News Producer
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Director of Marketing and Communications
- National Freelance Journalist
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- American Chemistry Council (Washington, D.C.)
- U.S. Army Pine Bluff Arsenal
- Elon University
Request more information about the Mass Communication program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.