Our Management program provides you with a broad perspective of the practice of management in today’s evolving business environment. As creative problem-solvers and decision-makers, management professionals create strategies and monitor projects to meet organizational goals. You will develop skills relating to human resource management, innovation and entrepreneurship, and operations management. Graduates will be skilled in leadership, critical thinking, communication, and self-reliance. This degree is offered in person and fully online.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- General Management Track
- Human Resource Management Track
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Track
- Employee Relations Manager
- Human Resource Manager/Specialist
- Logistics and Supply Chain Manager
- Management Analyst
- Operations Manager
- City of Little Rock
- Maverick Transportation
- Southwest Power Pool
- The Venture Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Request more information about the Management program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.