Our graduate students are prepared for professional management and leadership careers in all levels of government, nonprofit organizations and community agencies. The curriculum combines practical applications and scholarly knowledge for shaping public policy and improving public and nonprofit organizations. Classes are designed to meet the needs of working adults and are held weekly in the evenings or on weekends.
- Public Service Executive
- Campaign Consultant
- State Representative
- Personnel Analyst
- Executive Director
- City of Bryant Mayor’s Office
- City of Little Rock’s Department of Housing & Neighborhood Programs
- Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care (AFMC)
- National Guard Association of Arkansas (NGAA)
- University District
Request more information about the Public Administration program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.