Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world. A degree in Spanish will build your proficiency in speaking, reading, writing and listening. You will also cultivate critical thinking and understanding through literature, film and cultural studies. A proficiency in Spanish and a nuanced understanding of Latino cultures will increase your marketable skills.
- Cultural Events Coordinator
- Bilingual Customer Support Manager
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Clinton School of Public Service
Request more information about the Spanish program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.