A Framework for a Comprehensive Student Success Plan
UA Little Rock Student Success Plan Proposed Vision
For each student to have a personalized journey that is understood, communicated, and supported across the institution from admission through post-graduation.
Student Success Plan Goals
- Develop a clear path for admitted students to begin their journey at UALR with a step-by-step process to move each student through successful completion of their degree in a timely manner.
- Clearly identify and articulate services, resources, and support systems for student success.
- Adapt learning experiences within each discipline to appeal to students’ learning styles and intelligences.
- Build mentoring relationships between students and faculty and staff.
- Scale high impact programs that have been demonstrated to increase retention and student success.
The Student Success Plan will be implemented as follows:
- Phase I: Document Student Experience
- Phase II: Locate “Bright Spots” and Barriers
- Phase III: Identify Success Paths
- Phase IV: Implement Plan
Systematic use of the programs in place will engage every student. See presentation below.
Have an idea, question, or comment? Contact us at Vision 2020.