- The UA Little Rock Legislative Advocacy group is a dedicated group of UA Little Rock Alumni and Friends of the Institute who have agreed to assist with governmental relations and advocacy.
- Advocates are asked to spend a few hours a week depending on the issues at hand to make calls, send emails, etc. on behalf of UA Little Rock to state and local lawmakers.
- Be knowledgeable about the needs of the Institute and the role of the Alumni Association
- Maintain Membership in the Alumni Association.
Summary of the process:
- When alerts are issued to the UA Little Rock Advocacy group, members are asked to respond by contacting the Governor, legislators, or members of the Arkansas congressional delegation on behalf of UA Little Rock.
Please contact Mandi Carreiro at the Alumni Association at 501-683-7063 to learn more about how you can get involved.