- To work closely with the Alumni Association staff and participate in phone calls and meetings with alumni, both donors and prospects, to increase their connection with the alumni community and the Institute.
- Leadership stewards are asked to make a one-year commitment. There are no specified sprints or sessions, these contacts will be determined based on need and the availability of the leadership steward.
- Assist the Alumni Association staff with maintaining contact with three to five Alumni Association donors at different times during the year.
- Help share information of current activities and news at UA Little Rock that would be of interest to the alumni.
- Be knowledgeable about the needs of the Institute and the role of the Alumni Association.
- Stewards are encouraged to discuss volunteer opportunities on behalf of the Alumni Association with the alumni they are contacting, if this seems appropriate.
- Make an annual gift to UA Little Rock, at a level of $1,000 or more.
Summary of the process:
- The Alumni staff will work with the Steward to select the alumni with whom the volunteer would most like to contact.