Course Learning Outcomes
There are three “big questions” which this course helps you to be able to answer.
- How can we be more effective communicators?
- How can we be more ethical communicators?
- How can our personal communication be used to create better social worlds?
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Apply foundational communication principles to a variety of contexts.
- Present speeches in an organized manner.
- Use technology to draft components of a presentation.
- Integrate online research into a presentation.
- Evaluate communication behaviors in multiple contexts.
- Generate communication-based solutions for a given situation.
- Articulate the relationship between communication and positive community change.