Have you thought about graduate school as a next step?
What if you could earn up to 12 hours toward an MA degree–
—saving over 30% off tuition–while also earning your BA?
Check out the MA in Applied Communication Studies Early Entry Program!
What is the Early Entry Program?
A great, risk-free way to see if you’re interested in pursuing an MA in Applied Communication Studies while completing up to 12 hours of approved ACOM 4/5000 level courses–courses that also count toward your undergraduate degree!
How do I know if I’m qualified for the program?
You need a 3.0 or higher overall GPA and a 3.2 in ACOM 2310, 2311, 3320, and at least one ACOM elective.
What are the cost savings?
Early entry saves you up to 36% of the total cost, or about $6,400.00, if you qualify for all 12 hours.
This sounds great! What steps should I take if I’m interested?
- Visit our MA in Applied Communication Studies website (link)
- Contact Dr. Gerald Driskill, Graduate Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 501-569-3158
- Apply for the program after 75 or more hours of undergraduate coursework
- Be interviewed and approved by the graduate coordinator and graduate faculty
- Complete 90 hours of undergraduate courses before the first graduate course