All majors are invited.
Want to build a portfolio of documented accomplishments before you enter the job market? UA Little Rock PBL (the collegiate division of FBLA) activities can complement your academic experience and give you an edge in your future career. During a job interview, you can point to the leadership positions you held for the largest collegiate business student organization in the world. At the same time, you can discuss the academic competitions you entered and how you fared against the very best students in the nation.
PBL is the ideal way to sharpen your business skills and apply your classroom knowledge to real-world scenarios.
- PBL meets every 4th Monday at 2 p.m. in the College of Business.
- Deepali Lal, President
- Cliff Haney, Vice President
- Shibani Lal, Secretary
- Alexus Clark, Treasurer
- Ashley Hidalgo, Community Service Chair
The FBLA-PBL Mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
- National FBLA/PBL Website
- Arkansas FBLA/PBL Website
- Competitive PBL Events
- Competitive PBL Events Reference Guide
- PBL-UA Little Rock Facebook Page