The School of Business is proud to introduce to you our Career Services software suite, Career Connections. This is your location for posting open positions for UA Little Rock School of Business students and alumni to access. We have provided this employer guide to assist you as you access the Portal.
Access the following website: https://employer.gradleaders.com/UALRCOB/Employers/Login.aspx?jprid=5553
1. New Users – Registration: If you are not a current user, click on “Click here to Register!” and follow the directions on that page.
- Search for your Organization and select; if it you can’t find it, click on Can’t Find Your Organization.
- Complete all sections. Required * fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Click on the Register button.
- To post a job follow the Steps in To Create a New Job.
NOTE: Once you have registered and if you posted a job, both your account and job will be in pending status. An administrator will review both your account and job. If your registration is approved, you will receive an email notification. If you do not receive your email notification within 48 hours, please contact our office at 501-916-3009.
2. Existing Users
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on Login.
Update My Profile
- To update Employer Information, click on [Edit]. Make changes and click on SAVE to complete the changes.
- To update Contact Information, click on [Edit]. After making changes, click on SAVE to complete changes.
To Create a New Job
- Click on New Job. Enter job information. Fields with an * are required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete. In the field, “Application Instructions,” enter the procedure in which a potential employee may apply for this position. Click on SAVE to update this information.
* Under the Posting Information section, there are two fields that you need to review. In “Show Contact Information,” if you select No, your contact information will not be available to potential employees. In “Allow Students to Apply Online,” if you select Yes, students can submit their resume to you via this system (i.e., you will receive email notification of students’ job application and be able to view resumes on-line).
To Make Changes to Current Jobs
- There are several sections (Position Information, Contact Information and Posting Information) that you may update.
- To make changes to any sections, click on the [Edit] link and make your changes. Once completed, click on SAVE for each section.
NOTE: Once you add a job or make changes to a current job, this information will be reviewed by a Career Services employee before it’s posted.
- You will be able to see all of your referrals. If you click on View, you will be able to see more about the student, including the document(s) he or she submitted to you.