Every year, the Office of Campus Life collaborates with a committee of UALR faculty and students to allocate student activity fee funding to our registered student organizations that request funding. Committee members enjoy the opportunity to learn more about student organizations and their contributions to life on campus.
This year’s committee consisted of the following people:
- Dr. Joe Felan (Chairperson; Business)
- Dr. Marian Douglas (Chemistry)
- Dr. Earnest Cox (Rhetoric & Writing)
- Mary (Yslan) Hicks (Theatre & Dance)
- Emily Davis (Graduate Student)
- Lauren McNeaill (Student Government Association)
- Matthew Broderick (Student Government Association)
- Micah Parker (Student Government Association)
- Kari Payton (Student Government Association)
- Corrigan Revels (Undergraduate Student)
- Dr. Jan Austin (Ex-Officio)
As always, we appreciate the dedication and hard work of our committee.