Office Location: SCLB 283
Office Phone: 501-569-8970
Preparation for General Chemistry, Fundamental Chemistry I and II, General Chemistry I, Organic Chemistry Survey
UA-Little Rock Appointments
- Instructor of Chemistry (2014-present)
- MA in Chemistry and Higher Education, University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR)
- BS in Chemistry: Biochemistry, Loyola University (Chicago, IL)
Services and Responsibilities
- Education Minor Coordinator: Works with chemistry majors who are education minors on the path to teacher licensure in grades 7-12. This includes advising students and mentoring student teacher as they go through their internship in local schools.
- Concurrent Enrollment Faculty Liaison: Works with local high school teachers in concurrent programs to ensure our curriculum standards are aligned
- Freshman Programs Coordinator: Work to train and guide Graduate Teaching Assistant who teach laboratory sections in Fundamentals, General, Analytical, and Organic Chemistry.
- Peer-Led Supplemental Instruction Workshop Faculty Coordinator: Co-led the incorporation of a supplemental instruction workshop into freshman courses. This involves selecting and training undergraduate students who show leadership potential to assist their peers in small group work or in active classrooms.