As a senior in UA Little Rock Children International, you are eligible to apply for one of our HOPE Scholarships! Scholarships are sent directly to your college or vocational school of choice and may cover tuition, application fees, books, or other fees. The application process for 2019-2020 scholarships is now closed. Please check back for more information on the 2020 Scholarship Application Process.
- Be a current senior enrolled in UA Little Rock CI AND interested in attending college/vocational training in the fall of 2020 OR
- Have been enrolled in UA Little Rock CI when you graduated from high school AND interested in attending college/vocational training in the fall of 2020
To apply, you must turn in the following:
- Completed Application – Online Application
- 1 Completed Essay (in the Online Application)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from two members of your community or teachers. These people cannot be related to you – Recommendation Forms
- Copy of official school transcript with 1st semester of 12th grade. Must show CUMULATIVE GPA (Ask your counselor for this immediately, so your school has time to get it to you)
- Copy of your highest ACT, COMPASS, or SAT score
After the application deadline, the Selection Committee will review all applications and call qualifying applicants to schedule an interview. We highly recommend applicants selected for an interview select their final college/technical/trade program of choice by their interview date. Award recipients will be notified during the first 2 weeks of May.
Do you have QUESTIONS?
Contact Susanna Creed at UA Little Rock Children International by phone or email:
(501) 683-7663 or email@example.com