As a sponsored senior in UA Little Rock Children International (CI), you are eligible to apply for one of our 2020 HOPE Scholarships! The HOPE Scholarship provides additional funding and support through one-on-one meetings during the first year of college/trade school.
Scholars may be awarded up to $1500 per year – with the possibility of renewal. Scholarship funds are sent directly to your college/technical/trade program of choice and may cover tuition, books, or other fees. To be eligible for the scholarship, you MUST:
- Be a current senior enrolled in UA Little Rock CI AND interested in attending college/vocational training in the fall of 2020 OR
- Have been enrolled in UA Little Rock CI when you graduated from high school AND interested in attending college/vocational training in the fall of 2020
To apply, you must turn in the following:
- Completed Application – Online Application
- 1 Completed Essay (in the Online Application)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from two members of your community or teachers. These people cannot be related to you – Recommendation Forms
- Copy of official school transcript with 1st semester of 12th grade. Must show CUMULATIVE GPA (Ask your counselor for this immediately, so your school has time to get it to you)
- Copy of your highest ACT, COMPASS, or SAT score
Applications may be submitted through the Online Application, email (email@example.com), or at the CI office. After the application deadline, the Selection Committee will review all applications and call qualifying applicants to schedule an interview. Award recipients will be notified during March.
Do you have QUESTIONS?
Contact Susanna Creed at UA Little Rock Children International at (501) 663-5541 or via email- firstname.lastname@example.org