Associate of Science Degree Requirements (60 hours)
UALR Core Curriculum 35 hours total
See the UALR Undergraduate Catalog for course options and details.
Major Requirements 25 hours total
- INTR 1320 American Sign Language I
- INTR 1321 American Sign Language II
- INTR 1340 Deaf Culture
- INTR 2320 American Sign Language III
- INTR 2321 American Sign Language IV
- INTR 2330 Manually Coded English in Educational Settings
- INTR 2344 Comparative Linguistics
- INTR 2240 Specialized Terminology
- INTR 2260 Service Learning: ASL Community
- INTR 2280 Fingerspelling
For more information, please contact the School of Counseling, Human Performance, and Rehabilitation (CHPR) at (501)569-3470.