Each year, the Chancellor’s Leadership Corps program selects new students into the program. CLC is competitive and based strongly on leadership, service, and high school performance.
The following outlines criteria reviewed for application purposes:
- Accepted for admission to UA Little Rock as a first-time freshman
- Complete UA Little Rock scholarship application
- High school performance minimum 3.0 GPA
- Test scores minimum 19+ ACT
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities and community involvement