COVID-19 UPDATE – SUMMER and FALL APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED.
Measures to minimize the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic are being taken in all College of Business graduate programs. Programs have all moved to online-only for the current semester and will remain online-only for the summer semester. This will include a combination of synchronous online sessions via Zoom videoconferencing in some courses and a fully asynchronous online format in others. Synchronous courses are designated by 9H1 section numbers in the online course schedule.
Pursuing a graduate degree is a life-changing endeavor and requires a commitment unlike any other. College of Business faculty and staff recognize the investment you are willing to make in your future and we want to help you succeed in the pursuit of your dream. That’s why we offer:
- Challenging curricula
- Small class sizes with personalized learning opportunities
- Accessible faculty with extensive professional and educational credentials
- Evening and weekend programs to enable working professionals to maintain their full-time jobs
- Opportunities to network with top business leaders
- Access to career services to help you further your career
- State-of-the-art facilities
Achieve your career goals with a graduate business degree from UA Little Rock.