The Speed Mixer is a way for students in the College of Business to find out about open positions and meet major local employers and companies that are hiring.
- A 2-hour networking event for students and employers.
- A great way for students to find out about open positions and meet local employers and companies that are hiring.
- This is the UALR College of Business version of a career fair based on the concept of speed dating.
- On average, 40 employers and 70 students participate each semester.
- 65% of students who participate land an internship, part-time, or full-time position.
Past employer participants include:
- Arvest Bank
- Cardinal Health
- Centennial Bank
- Clinton School for Public Service
- City of Little Rock
- Federated Insurance
- FIS Global
- Goodwill Industries
- Hilti Co.
- Northwestern Mutual
- St. Vincent Health
- State Farm Insurance
- Verizon Wireless
* Employers can learn more about this event and signing up by contacting the Center for Student and Career Services at 501.371.8009, or at email@example.com.
* Free food and drinks and a chance to win door prizes!