Mock interview Workshops are designed for students to strengthen and test their interviewing skills by placing them in a “mock” interview setting.
Spring 2020 schedule:
- February 25 – 1:45 p.m. – RBUS 109B
About the Mock Interview Workshop:
- This is a practice interview session.
- Receive positive feedback from local employers on how to improve your interviewing skills.
- Learn the “good” and “bad” parts of how you interview.
- Meet employers from the community.
Past participants include:
- State Farm Insurance
- Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Northwestern Mutual
- Arvest Bank
- FIS Global
- St. Vincent