Are you needing help creating or updating your resume?
- This is a 2 hour presentation on what you “do” and “don’t” put on a resume.
- Learn skills needed in the 21st century and how to highlight those skills on your resume.
- Ensure that your resume is marketing yourself and catching the employer’s eye.
The Spring 2020 Resume Workshop will be held on the following date
- January 28 – 4:00 p.m. – RBUS 107
The Spring 2020 Dress to Get the Job Workshops will be held on the following dates:
- February 18 – 4:30 p.m. – RBUS 109B
- February 19 – 1:45 p.m. – RBUS 109B
The Internship Market will be held on:
- February 5 – 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Reynolds Atrium
The Career Fair will be held on:
- March 10 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Reynolds Atrium
For more information about these events, please contact Shannon Gwinn at email@example.com.
If you have a resume that needs to be critiqued or if you need assistance in creating a resume, the Center for Student and Career Services is here to assist you.