Are you needing help creating or updating your resume?
- This is a 2 hour presentation on what you “do” and “don’t” put on a resume.
- Learn skills needed in the 21st century and how to highlight those skills on your resume.
- Ensure that your resume is marketing yourself and catching the employer’s eye.
The Fall 2019 Resume Workshop will be held on the following date
- August 27th – 5:00 p.m. – RBUS 102
The Fall 2019 Dress to Get the Job Workshops will be held on the following dates:
- September 24th – 4:30 p.m. – RBUS 109B
- September 25th – 1:40 p.m. – RBUS 107
Career Fair will be held on:
- October 15th – 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Reynolds Atrium
For more information about these events, please contact Shannon Gwinn at email@example.com.
If you have a resume that needs to be critiqued or if you need assistance in creating a resume, the Center for Student and Career Services is here to assist you.