UA Little Rock’s location in the economic heart of the state gives students unique advantages for real-world educational opportunities and interactions with top leaders in business and government. The faculty and staff in the School of Business are committed to working with students to help them achieve academic and career success.
Are you looking for bright and promising future?
- Are you interested in receiving a top-notch education and networking with educators and business professionals?
- Are you a high school student looking for a first-time college experience, a transfer student wanting to apply your existing coursework to a degree program, an adult coming back to school after building a life, or are you a current UA Little Rock student wanting to change your major or take on a business minor?
The Center for Student and Career Services seeks to:
- Assist students in learning how to remain in good academic standing, achieve better grades, and reach their academic potential.
- Assist students in accessing other sources of assistance and student support provided by UA Little Rock and the community.
- Effectively communicate the curriculum, graduation requirements, and college and university policies and procedures affecting degree completion.
- Provide students with information and strategies for using the available resources and services on campus.
- Document students’ progress toward meeting their goals.
- Assist students in finding their ideal careers, based upon their interests, motivational traits, personality, values, abilities, aptitudes, personal work styles, and work environment preferences.
Do you want more information?
Complete the Request for Information form so we can send you more information.