older woman and text "partnering with employees to find better solutions to life's stressors."

What should I do if I need help?

The Arkansas Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is part of your full time employee benefits package. It includes 10 professional counseling sessions for you or your family members from the EAP, at NO COST to you.

The professionally trained counselors at the EAP are located in the Freeway Medical Building, 5800 West 10th Street, Suite 601, Little Rock. Phone Number: 501.686.2588

EAP logo

Check them out

If you are not a full time university employee, we would be happy to assist with referrals to off-campus mental health services.