Please explore our job board below! Another good resource for “tech” jobs in the state is AR Tech Jobs.
Employers – if you would like to post a position on the Job Board, click here.
|Employer Job Post : Entry # 18|
|About the Company|
|Contact Email Address|
|About the Position|
|Majors that should apply:|
|Type of Position|
|Will you accept international applicants?|
|Brief Description of Position|
|• Field engineering, operation planning, cost control, project scheduling, quantity tracking, material
procurement, contract administration, estimating & supervision of field activities
• Performing engineering tasks requiring standard techniques and handling minor problems of a
technical nature arising during construction
• Maintaining records as required regarding job progress, costs, material usage, etc.
• Planning and scheduling of job and/or job segments
• Investigating problems and/or reported incidents, identifying and recommending
solutions/alternatives as appropriate
• Reviewing plans and specifications to determine material requirements (quantities and qualities),
pricing of materials, etc.
• Working with suppliers as required facilitating the handling and expediting delivery of materials
|• Ability to travel or relocate as needed
• Ability to work full-time during the summer (approximately May-August)
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in civil engineering, construction
management or related field.
• Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in a wide-ranging climates and
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail.
|How to Apply|
|Send resumes to Jennifer Roberts at email@example.com|