Please explore our job board below! Another good resource for “tech” jobs in the state is AR Tech Jobs.
Employers – if you would like to post a position on the Job Board, click here.
|Employer Job Post : Entry # 27|
|About the Company|
|Gas POS, Inc|
|Contact Email Address|
|About the Position|
|Jr./Associate Programming Specialist|
|Majors that should apply:|
|Type of Position|
|Location of Position (city, state)|
|North Little Rock|
|Will you accept international applicants?|
|Brief Description of Position|
|• Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
• Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
• Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
• Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
• Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
• Diagnosing system errors and other issues
• Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
• Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods
• Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems
• Installing or changing software to fix issues
• Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
• Developing new technologies including online Web presence, payment processing and reports
|• Flexibility - Ability to work some after-hours & third-shift support shifts will be given special consideration
• Visualization & Reporting- Tableu, SSRS, Power BI, Telerik Reporting, Quickbooks
|Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field or relevant on-the-job experience.
*NOTE: Part-time positions in support may be considered for the right candidates who are still seeking a degree.
|How to Apply|
|Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|If you have a flyer or additional information, feel free to upload it here|