Applications are now available for the Stacy Willis Memorial Scholarship. The award is for up to $1,500 for the coming academic year.
This scholarship honors Stacy Willis, a dedicated student at UA Little Rock who graduated with honors, then moved to Florida State University where she obtained her Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling. UA Little Rock saw her potential and hired her to work in Student Support Services. Counseling, supporting and working with students with disabilities to achieve their educational goals was her highest calling. This scholarship honors her to follow through with that calling.
Instructions: Applicants must complete all items in each section and submit by April 1 for the coming academic year. All blanks must be filled in with a response or ‘not applicable’ (does not apply to you) in order for your application to be considered. Past recipients may not apply again.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
INFORMATION ON QUALIFYING
In addition to completing this form, applicants must:
- Have a disability
- Have completed at least 30 hours at UALR or another accredited college or university
- Have a GPA of 2.50 or better
- Be enrolled at UALR during the spring semester in which this application is due
You must also provide:
- Documentation of your disability, unless UALR Disability Resource Center has it already on file
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1
DEADLINE FOR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS: April 1