- Open for reserved groups, but we remain closed to the public. Groups can request reservations to view the mural free of cost.
- UA Little Rock Downtown is following all Center for Disease Control and Arkansas state guidelines regarding cleaning and sanitizing all public spaces, restrooms, and offices.
- Wash/Sanitize Hands upon arrival.
- To ensure the safety of all, UA Little Rock Downtown is remaining at 50% capacity for reservations and events. We can accommodate 60 attendees for a standing reception and 45 for a seated event.
- In compliance with UA Little Rock’s policies and procedures, meetings and events may continue without physical distancing restrictions. Meeting and event organizers are encouraged to use a registration or sign-in process to collect the names and contact information for attendees. At the discretion of meeting and event organizers, remote meeting technologies and hyflex modalities may continue to be utilized.
- If food is being served, only boxed lunches/personal meals are allowed. Attendees must eat in their seat or outside in the River Market.
- No self-serve catering, including drip beverages.
- Water fountains are not available.
Updated: October 5, 2021