Real Estate Advisory Board 2020-2021
The UA Little Rock College of Business Real Estate Advisory Board advances the objectives of the Real Estate Program by providing guidance to the Director, Dean and the faculty. The Advisory Board members are advocates for the Real Estate Program in business and government communities. The Board promotes and markets the Real Estate Program’s activities in the region; it assists in the development and solicitation of philanthropic and scholarship resources; it assists in the recruitment and job placement of students; and provides engaged support.
- Tim Grooms (Chair), Quattlebaum, Grooms & Tull, PLLC
- Andrea Alford, Arkansas Real Estate Commission
- Susan Desselle, Capital Sotheby’s International Realty
- Lisa Ferrell, Rockwater Village
- JT Ferstl, Ferstl Valuation Services
- Mark Funk, UA Little Rock College of Business Finance Department Chair
- Drew Holbert, Colliers International
- Gary Isom, former Director of the Arkansas Real Estate Commission
- Blake Jackson, Monde Group
- Hank Kelley, Kelley Commercial Properties
- Mark Knight, DDK Forestry and Real Estate
- Russ Martin, Relyance Bank, N.A.
- Billy Roehrenbeck, Pulaski County Title
- Elizabeth Small, UA Little Rock College of Business Instructor of Real Estate
- Cathy Tuggle, Tuggle Services, Inc.
- Gus Vratsinas, Bailey Construction and Consulting