Friday, April 25,Â at 11:00 a.m., in ETAS 233.
The assembly meeting will not extend beyond 12:50 p.m. if there is a Faculty Senate meeting at 1:00 p.m.
Department Chairs please note:
(1) Please conduct elections for departmental representatives to the EIT Standing Committees prior to this meeting (see agenda item #2).
(2) TheÂ EIT Faculty Assembly Presidents asks Chairs to contact him (firstname.lastname@example.org)Â if they are unable to confirm at least 75% attendance from their department faculty for this meeting.
1. Approval of prior Assembly Meeting Minutes.
2. Chairs report departmental reps to EIT Committees for ’08-’09 (see https://ualr.edu/eit/?page_id=20)
3. Election of Assembly Officers and EIT Representatives to University committees (see https://ualr.edu/eit/?page_id=28)
4. Update on Assembly Initiatives on Research Clusters and Research Infrastructure.
5. Short break for lunch; meeting will continue after everyone gets food.
6. Consideration of appeal of EIT Undergraduate Curriculum Committee’s approval of IFSC 2200 Ethics course (see attachments).
7. Revision of the EIT Core: Ad hoc committee? ModelÂ the EIT coreÂ after the UAF College of Engineering Core (see attachments).
8. Adjourn Assembly meeting.
9. EIT Committees for ’08-’09 meet immediately to elect Chairs and Secretaries.