As the University moves to a virtualized teaching and meeting environment, we wanted to create a resource for EIT students to find out more about resource availability and support within the college. This is a living document and will be updated as the situation evolves. This is a supplement for specific EIT issues. For university-wide issues, please visit:
Office and Labs are Closed (contact info below):
- Main Number: 501-916-3333
- Dana Ball: 916-5196 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Butler: 916-5197 email@example.com
- Shawna Diaz: 916-5199 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey Connelly: email@example.com
- Lawrence Whitman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Department Number: 501-916-3130
Construction Management and Civil and Construction Engineering:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Number: 501 569-8133
- Email: email@example.com
- Department Number: 501-569-3546
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Number: 501-569-8200
- Email: email@example.com
- Department Number: 501-916-3951
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Number: 501-916-3100
EIT Student Services Lab:
- Vernard Henley – email@example.com; 501-916-5215.
- Amy Frets – firstname.lastname@example.org; 501-916-5217,
- Ethan Robson – email@example.com; 501-916-5216
Individual departments and faculty will be in touch for specific class plans and assignments.
Advising will take place virtually (phone, email, google meet). Please contact your advisor for details on the mode and timing.
- The EIT Career Fair has been canceled – (student resumes are available).
- The Research Expo on April 17 (EIT Open House) is planning to move online.
EIT Summer Camps are still scheduled to occur. Please see https://ualr.edu/eit/additional-info/outreach/ for more details as to each camp and its status.
For university-wide updates and news on the COVID-19 response be sure to visit the campus information portal at https://ualr.edu/safety/home/emergency/covid-19/