The 3-D printer used by the engineering technology department was featured in an article in Arkansas Business February 4, 2013.
- Design Team Headed to International Competition
- Tau Alpha Pi chapter inducts newest members
- UALR 3-D Printing in Arkansas Business
- ECET Team Wins IEEE Design Competition
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET) Undergraduate Research on Metallic Foams has earned high recognition by experts in 2011
- ECET Students Take First Place in IEEE Region 5 Design Competition