A mechanical engineering technology design team from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock recently bested 17 other teams at an American Society of Mechanical Engineers competition held April 4-6, 2014, at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. They will be traveling to Montreal to compete in the international expo Nov. 14-20. Read more here.
- Design Team Headed to International Competition
- Tau Alpha Pi chapter inducts newest members
- UALR 3-D Printing in Arkansas Business
- ECET Team Wins IEEE Design Competition
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET) Undergraduate Research on Metallic Foams has earned high recognition by experts in 2011
- ECET Students Take First Place in IEEE Region 5 Design Competition