The minor in Engineering Technology is available to all UALR students who want to learn about general principles or specific topics in the fields of Mechanical or Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology. Students are required to make a plan with an academic advisor in the department, consisting of eighteen credit hours of approved ETME and/or ECET courses in line with their interests. Students interested in the Engineering Technology Minor should contact the Chair of the Department.
- Design Team Headed to International Competition
- Tau Alpha Pi chapter inducts newest members
- UALR 3-D Printing in Arkansas Business
- ECET Team Wins IEEE Design Competition
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET) Undergraduate Research on Metallic Foams has earned high recognition by experts in 2011
- ECET Students Take First Place in IEEE Region 5 Design Competition