- Advance the body of research and best practices in entity resolution and information quality,
- Conduct collaborative applied research with industry and government partners.
- Investigate how best practices in commercial entity and identity resolution can be adapted to the unique needs of the government, especially as it relates to law enforcement and anti-terrorism,
- Provide research opportunities for faculty and students participating in UALR Information Quality MS and PhD programs and other EIT Graduate Programs
- Incubate new businesses related to data integration, entity resolution, and information quality.