New Director of Business Management

Brittny Thomason is Facilities Management’s Director of Business Management as of February 1. We hold high confidence that she will add another layer of success to our already strong management team.

Brittny, a MBA and BBA graduate from Henderson State University, has worked at UA Little Rock in the Department of Alumni and Development as an accountant since September of 2015. With increasing responsibility and authority, she was promoted to her previous role as Assistant Director of Accounting. We are excited that she has decided to join our team. Her experience and familiarity with our university should ease Brittny’s transition to Facilities Management.

Just a few things about Brittny:

• Family: I have been married to my wonderful husband, Vincent Thomason, for almost six years. We are high school sweethearts and have been together a total of almost 10 years. We have many fur babies, including 1 cat and 7 dogs.
  • Hobbies: A few years ago, my husband and I picked up a hobby called the Gambler500. It is a navigational challenge you take with a $500 or less vehicle, and you try to make it through the weekend. We’ve done 3 in Arkansas, 1 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 1 in Kansas.
  • Likes: I enjoy movies, camping, and bonfires.
  • Adventures: My husband and I love going for motorcycle rides, including a 3,000 mile adventure we took all along the east coast back in the summer of 2015. We enjoy crossing items off of our bucket list. We went skydiving in 2016, and we went hot air-ballooning in 2017. I am working up the nerve to go bungee jumping soon.
Posted in: Employees, News