Office/Department: International Student Services
Job title: Student Ambassador
Job description/duties: The Student Ambassador will report to International Student Services with the goal of serving the international student population through student interaction, customer service, and administrative tasks.
The Ambassador will have the chance to work in an international environment and gain cultural competencies as well as valuable work experience for any future career.
The Ambassador is the first contact for international students. The duties include, but are not limited to:
● Assisting with reception tasks
● Working directly with a diverse student group
● Answering phones, filing, scanning, and shredding
● Organizing files
● Greeting visitors, assisting students
● Scheduling appointments, assisting on office projects
Job location: International Student Services
Job qualifications: ● Continued attendance in a degree program at UA Little Rock (does not need to be enrolled in classes during the summer)
● Demonstration of strong oral and written English skills
● Computer competency with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Quick and out-of-the box thinking capabilities
Note: Work schedule is flexible. International Services will be open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, but full availability for this timeframe is not required. Scheduled hours will be assigned, with approval of applicant, on a first-come-first served basis.
To apply, contact: Chloe Hammett | email@example.com | (501) 683-7566
This job listing expires: 07/15/2019