Office/Department: Children International
Job title: R2C2 Work Study
Term:Fall 2020 & Spring 2021
Job description/duties: POSITION SUMMARY:
You will help provide a high quality program and agency-wide goal related support during the 2020-2021 school year. In the case that the Road to College and Career Program (R2C2) is implemented this year, you may provide key facilitative & technical support during these college and career exploration workshops for high school students. You will work closely with the College & Career Program Specialist to complete assigned tasks and fulfill your role. You’ll be an integral part of the CI team and will be expected to provide reliable, high quality work during your time with CI.
You must be available to participate in a mandatory training that will cover policies and procedures as well as any additional training related to your specific job duties, including but not limited to: making phone calls to CI families, creating virtual program content, virtual facilitation, etc.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
– Actively facilitate & support a variety of group workshops about college and career preparation, exploration, and post-high school choices.
– Actively seek to improve facilitation skills & overall workshop structure through practice sessions.
– Provide feedback and ideas about how to improve the R2C2 workshops
-Assist with program administrative duties such as attendance, preparing session materials, typing up session notes, etc.
– Act as a role model to high school students participating in the program
– Be actively engaged with students at all times
– Make calls to CI families using a set script and call procedure, and call log
– Document all phone calls made (including voicemails left, no-working numbers, no answers, etc.) on assigned call log/Contact Sheet
– Provide very positive experience to the CI families who are contacted through mature, positive, helpful, and caring interactions through all modes of communication
– Other duties as assigned.
Job location: Remote & Children International Office
Job qualifications: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES & SKILLS
– At least 18 years of age
– Energetic and passionate about providing high school students across a wide variety of ages, interests, and personality types with a dynamic virtual experience
– Energetic and passionate about the work CI does and supporting CI families
– Strong work ethic, organized, accountable and highly professional
– Ability to work independently
– Desire to build leadership & facilitation skills in a challenging environment
– Strong communication and teamwork skills
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
– Spanish helpful
To apply, contact: Susanna Creed | firstname.lastname@example.org | (501) 663-5541
This job listing expires: 06/01/2021