Today, we begin our transition from Web Time Entry to TimeClock Plus. In order to transition to the new system, Web Time Entry and TimeClock Plus will overlap only today, Monday, Aug. 15, requiring employees and supervisors/timekeepers to complete tasks in both, as follows:
- Hourly and classified employees will begin clocking in using a timeclock or the webclock today, Monday, Aug. 15.
- Faculty, non-classified and classified exempt employees, will begin using the TCP webclock today, Monday, Aug. 15, to report exception time.
Web Time Entry
- Employees who report exception time in WTE will need to do so for the pay period Aug. 1-15 and submit their time report for supervisor approval by Aug. 22. Supervisors must approve time reports by Aug. 23.
- Departments that enter time in PHATIME must also submit time by Aug. 22 and supervisors approve that time by Aug. 23.
- Timesheet and leave adjustments must be in to Payroll by Aug. 23 for the pay period Aug. 1-15.
Leave Accruals (Balances)
Your leave accruals (balances) in TimeClock Plus should now match your balance shown in BOSS, with a few exceptions. Leave balances will have to be synchronized again on Aug. 24, after all leave has been entered into WTE, at which time TCP balances will be completely accurate.
To view your leave accruals, click the VIEW tab from the dashboard, and then VIEW ACCURALS.
If you cannot access the employee dashboard or if you are a manager and cannot see the employees you supervise/approve time for in the manager dashboard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-916-3136. In addition, feel free to visit the FAQs on the TimeClock Plus website or submit any questions/concerns through our TCP portal.