Please remember that employees who work Monday through Friday may approve that work week as early as Friday mornings. It is suggested that employees approve their time sheet when leaving work on Friday afternoons and employees who work on the weekend approve their time at the end of each shift. This will allow managers adequate time to complete their approvals by the posted deadlines. Employees and managers may have to log in to Time Clock Plus several times to ensure that “missed punches,” “conflicting segments,” “under 40 hours,” or “leave approval” exceptions are corrected.
To ensure the following payrolls are processed accurately and timely, we ask that employees and managers adhere to the following deadlines:
November 30 Payroll
- Work week 11/06 – 11/12: Employee and manager approvals due by 9 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 13 for employees who workMonday – Friday.
- Work week 11/13-11/19: Employee and manager approvals due by the Close of business on Friday, Nov. 17. For employees who work Monday—Friday.
- Weekend shifts, 11/18 and 11/19: Employees must approve time sheet at the end of each shift on 11/18 and 11/19.
- Weekend shifts: Managers must approve by 9 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 20.
December 15 Payroll
- Work week 11/20 – 11/26: Employees and managers must approve all time sheets by 9 a. m. on Monday, Nov. 27.
- Work week 11/29 – 12/3: Employees and managers must approve all time sheets by 9 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 4.