Degrees and Certificates Offered
Master of Education
Departmental Program Support Advisor Contact Information
Location: Dickinson room 515G
Program Coordinator Contact Information
Dr. Jason Kushner
All candidates for both regular and conditional admission must provide the following.
- Eligibility for educator licensure in Arkansas or other state
- Interview with and favorable recommendation from program faculty
- Completed biographical data form
- Current resume
Regular Admission (in addition to the above requirements)
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Grade point average of at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate courses
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of no lower than 2.5, and a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score of at least 144 on the Verbal Scale, 141 on the Quantitative Scale, and 3.5 on the Analytical Writing Scale.
- Completion of at least 12 semester hours of graduate coursework in another UALR graduate program or in a graduate program from another regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and no grade lower than a B.
See website for more information