This is an existing program but is not accepting new students at this time due to changes in the degree.
Degrees and Certificates Offered
Program Coordinator Contact Information
Dr. Ann Robinson
All applicants must have:
- A valid teacher license (Arkansas or other state), and
- Favorable recommendations from faculty in the program.
Regular Admission (additional requirements):
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale),
- Grade point average of at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate courses,
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution; a cumulative undergraduate GPA of no lower than 2.5; and a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score of at least 370 on the Verbal Scale, 440 on the Quantitative Scale, and 4.5 on the Analytical Writing Scale,
- Completion of at least 12 semester hours of graduate course work in another UALR graduate program or graduate program from another regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and no grade lower than a B.
See website for more information