Several Graduate Research Assistant (GA) positions in Dr. Nitin’s group, COSMOS
Dr. Nitin Agarwal is looking for students with one or more the following skills:
• Proficient in core Java concepts, JDBC Object Oriented Analysis, Servlets, MVC Architecture.
• Proficient in writing database queries utilizing MySQL or other Databases. Proficient in writing database queries utilizing MySQL or other Databases.
• Working knowledge of Python is a plus.
• Working knowledge of application servers such as Tomcat.
• Able to collaborate and work.
Interested students should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, ASAP.
CEHP Advising and Support Center Graduate Assistant
10 Hrs a week
- Data Analytics
- Qualitative focus groups-(Advising experiences, Student Support Specialist Visits)
- Data analysis- (Admission Info, Retention per unit)
- Access database-(Import data from WConline, DegreeWorks, Banner, and Boss)
- Create first-time in college profile-(Per Unit based on Admit Data averages, could look like Argos Report)
- Report writing
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Heather Reed at email@example.com.Review of applications will begin 8/22/2018