Project Specialist (Workflow) Job Description and Justification
- Knowledge of WordPress Content Management software or Website Development.
- Familiarity with conditional logic to ensure requests are routed through correct portions of the workflow.
- Must be able to identify and rectify potential problems.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Construct an automated Workflow solution for Curriculum Submission Form using Gravity Flow/Gravity Forms in WordPress.
- Create user roles to be assigned to specific users.
- Identify and rectify potential problems.
- Work with Web manager to test and evaluate the new workflow process.
- Completed work must be in good order to “hand-off” final implementation of the project to IT Services without delay.
- Maintain confidentiality of any and all information you will have access to through UA Little Rock’s WordPress and/or other files and documents.
Take Initiative: Will familiarize himself with Workflow in Gravity Forms in WordPress
Take Ownership: Work to find solutions to the best of your ability. Will seek help from the team and/or mentor when needed.
Follow-up: Will attend all scheduled meetings with the Provost Office representative and/or team to share the status of the project and hear feedback from team members.
Compensation: The assistantship includes a full-tuition scholarship and a stipend of around $3,225 (20 hours per week).
Start Date: Spring assignment is January 16 through May 15, 2021 (not including Spring Break). The position is eligible for renewal.
Donna L. Shelton | Academic Editor/Web Manager
Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost