Skip to the page content Skip to primary navigation Skip to the search form Skip to the audience-based navigation Skip to the site tools and log-in Information about website accessibility

Classified Employee Handbook

Unemployment Compensation

In certain circumstances, you are eligible for unemployment compensation benefits when no longer employed by the University. You may file a claim at any local employment Security Division Office.


Last revision 11/1995

Updated 10.26.2011