Skip to the page content Skip to primary navigation Skip to the search form Skip to the audience-based navigation Skip to the site tools and log-in Information about website accessibility

Classified Employee Handbook

Applications for Vacant Positions

Classified Positions

You may apply for position vacancies whenever they are advertised.

If you are interested in applying for a position vacancy you must apply to Human Resource Services. If it has been more than three months since your resume/application has been updated, or if your job duties have changed, new information must be submitted. An accurate review of your qualifications cannot be conducted without up-to-date and accurate information.

If your application for a position vacancy meets minimum qualifications, it will be forwarded to the department where the vacancy exists. That department will be responsible for contacting you about the status of your application after your application is forwarded to them from Human Resource Services.

Faculty and Administrative Positions

Applications for faculty and administrative positions are accepted by the department in which the vacancy exists. Human Resource Services does not accept applications for these positions.


Last revision 11/1995

Updated 10.26.2011