Students Must Be Admitted, Advised, and Officially Declared into the BAIS Program Before They Will Be Allowed to Register.
How to register for BAIS classes using the BOSS system:
- Log into BOSS
- Select “Enter Secure Log In”
- Login using your T number and Pin number
- Choose Student Services
- When registration opensand you are able to register you can choose “Registration”
- Then choose “Add/Drop Classes”
- Insert the CRN numbers that were found on the class schedule for the courses that you wish to take
- Click on “Submit Changes”
Once you’ve added or dropped your classes, you can view your semester schedule one of two ways from the “Registration” menu:
- “Student Schedule by Day & Time” gives you a day-by-day grid of the week, showing your classes in their time slots (which is not very helpful for online courses).
- “Student Detail Schedule” opens a detailed grid of information about each individual class.