Online Transferring AA Degrees

UALR accepts Associate of Arts (AA) degrees from other Arkansas institutions as meeting core requirements. If an AA degree from an Arkansas institution is not complete, or if the degree is from a non-Arkansas institution, courses will be evaluated on a course by course basis. Courses must have a C or better to transfer and students must have a 2.00 or better to transfer unconditionally. Students should seek academic advising before registering for courses.

If you have a question about your AA degree, please contact:

Angela Bell (Academic Advisor)
501-569-8775 (Fax)
1-800-340-6509 (Toll Free)