The Academic and Event Scheduling Policy states that academic course and event scheduling is managed using Astra Schedule, a web-based software scheduling management system.
Astra lets you view the course schedule, events schedule, and room availability. Event criteria determines its placement on a calendar.
Several calendars are available, including:
- Academic Calendar
- Admissions, financial aid, and registration deadlines and first/last day of classes
- Alumni Association events
- Sporting events
- Campus Life
- Student events
- Class Schedule
- Current semester
- Cultural Events
- Music, dance, theater, and visual arts
- Meetings & Lectures
- Public seminars, workshops and other educational events
UALR students and employees may subscribe to important dates on their personal Google calendar. The subscription tool makes it easy to select among the following categories you want to appear on your calendar.
- Academic Schedule
- Admissions (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Bursar (Cashier and Student Accounts)
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
These video overviews are helpful for new users of Astra Schedule.
Need help with this service? Contact us for assistance.